Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by!
Top Posts & Pages
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fall
- Anal Retentive or Anal Expulsive: What I Learned in Lit Crit
- Photo Challenge: Texture
- Splat! Has Gravity Declared a Stronger Pull on Eggs?
- 10 Words the Teacher on Scrabble Thinks I Should Know
- Corner Kitchen in Asheville, NC
- Domestic Goddess: Fail
- My Current 10 Favorite iPhone Game Apps
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sunsets
TagsAlabama Alabama-LSU Alabama football Apple Bison Blog blogging Cache Christmas College football culture Fall Family food Football geocache geocaching Global Positioning System GPS hiking holiday Holidays humor lists Music Pentax photo photography photos postaday postaday2011 postaweek postaweek2011 postaweek2012 random Recreation Roll Tide Scrabble shopping summer travel weather weekly photo challenge WordPress Writing
- 11,057 hits
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Russell Cave National Monument
Mellow Mushroom is hands-down my favorite pizza place. Not only is the pizza the yummiest around, the decor in each restaurant is unique. This retro station wagon with the national park stamps plastered on it is almost a traffic-stopper. The … Continue reading